Yonex Aerus Z Badminton Shoes - Women - Mint Blue
The Yonex Aerus Z Yonex Badminton Shoes for women are the lightest shoes from Yonex.
The YONEX AERUSZ is used by badminton players around the world. Its lightweight feature allows greater movement. The Aerus range has traditionally been super light. And now it's available in the Mint Blue color. It is cut from a single mold making it one solid shoe and has enabled to keep the shoe at 250g. Aerus Z comes with the new, improved Power Cushion Plus, the cushion provided at the sole absorbs shocks even better.
Key features of YONEX AERUSZ Women
- Lightest Shoe(250 grams): According to Yonex, it is their lightest shoe, weighing 250 grams only!
- Shoe Material: The outer material is made of double raschel mesh and durable skin light materials. The midsole compromises of power cushion plus. Lastly, the outsole is madly purely of rubber.
- Power Cushion Plus: One key feature of all Yonex footwear is the Yonex Power Cushion, which absorbs shock, then reverses the impact energy for a smooth transition into the next movement.
- Perfect for Badminton: The YONEX SHB AERUS3 is used by many badminton players around the world. This is because, in comparison with conventional Yonex Badminton Shoes, the mid to heel section on the insole is elevated to provide an improved fit between the foot and shoe. Also, the gap between the foot and shoe is reduced, improving comfort and performance, ensuring the foot has maximum grip inside the shoe.
KEY BENEFITS OF YONEX Yonex Badminton Shoes AERUS Z FOR WOMEN
- Lightest shoe by Yonex
- Built for super-fast footwork.
- Yonex power cushion+ for improved shock absorption
Compared to other Yonex Badminton Shoes, Yonex AERUSZ is a bit expensive but the product’s innovative and comfy design is worth the money. It is recommended for people who want to become professional badminton players.